March 28, 2009

Craziness

Everything seems so crazy right now. Its that feeling that everything is spinning out of control and nothing makes sense. Maybe its because I am graduating in a month and I have so much to do, or maybe its my depression coming back. I don't know. But what I do know is that today has not been a good day. Or a good week for that matter. What am I supposed to do to get out of this funk? Nothing is appeasing and all I want to do is sleep. The more I sleep, the more tired I am though. And if I don't keep myself busy I will dwell too much on this and just end up crying. *sigh* I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere, I just can't find it....

3 comments:

drakefarmer said...

Keep up the fight girl... we are always here for you.

Stephanie said...

thanks Drake

drakefarmer said...

Always....